I was having some problems with tiles.  When I added an additional insert to
a working layout, and defined what to put in it in tiles-defs.xml, it
started complaining that I hadn't defined anything for that insert.  I added
this to basicLayout.jsp:
   <tiles:insert attribute="menubar" />
and this to tiles-defs.xml:
   <put name="menubar"     value="/WEB-INF/jsp/menubar.jsp" />
and yes, the file is there.  It just has text:  "menu bar..." for now.  It
actually worked once, and that text showed up on my page, but when I
refreshed the page, the error came up and only commenting the changes out
would make it go away.

So I thought I'd get a more recent version, as I'm using a nightly build
from mid-November.

The link to 1.1b3 on this page:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html
isn't working:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/[preferred]/jakarta/struts/binaries/
obviously [preferred] should be something else, but what?

I went to last night's build, but now I'm getting a completely blank page--

I give up, I'm going back to what I was using yesterday.  Can someone give
me a link to where 1.1b3 really lives?

Thanks!

--
Wendy Smoak