Is there any errors reported ? Check in the webserver logs, and in the client page source.
What version of Struts do you use, and what webserver ?

Cedric

Nick Torenvliet wrote:

I am trying to get the cewolf charting tools to render a graph from
within tiles.

My action forwards to a tiles-def(myApp/WEB-INF) which picks up pieces
of a page(the classic layout in fact) from two different
direstories(myApp/tiles/layouts and myApp/tiles) the body of the page
is /tiles/graphBody.jsp and it is as follows ...

<%@taglib uri='/WEB-INF/cewolf.tld' prefix='cewolf' %>
<H1>Page View Statistics</H1>
<HR>
<jsp:useBean id="pageViews"
class="fieldstone.cewolf.PageViewCountData"/>
<cewolf:chart id="line" title="Page View Statistics" type="line" xaxislabel="Page" yaxislabel="Views">
<cewolf:data>
<cewolf:producer id="pageViews" />
</cewolf:data>
</cewolf:chart>
<cewolf:img chartid="line" renderer="cewolf" width="300" height="300"/>

The renderer won't push the graph out onto the page properly though. It
all works when I drop tiles and get my action to forward straight to a
jsp. How can I get tiles to accept the output of the cewolf taglib?
~/nick