Hi!

I have a doubt about using the same form in two different actions.

Let me explain.

I have a form (let's call form1) and, when I submit it, action1 is called. Action1 do
whatever it wants and now the application have to show form2 (asscotiated with
action2), with some data already filled, based on form1 selection.

I'm thinking about doing the following.

1. Submit form1 data

2. In action1, get the form1 data, process it and fill an instance of form2 for
presentation. (here action1 is access form2)

3. Forward the control to action2.

4. In action2, I can access an intance of form2 already filled and I can show it to
the user, who can now interact with form2.

Is there any problem with this approach? Or any new idea?

Thanks,

Joao Paulo.

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que vocź procura na Internet