From: Weber, Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 8:19 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List' (E-mail)
Subject: Design Help

Hello all,

I have a unique requirement and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how
to implement it.  I am using struts to install our server based product.
Our product has several components which can be installed multiple times. If
you choose to install a component you have to provide some configuration
information for each instance installed.  So if you install 5 times, you
need to configure some port 5 times.  I would like the configuration screens
to accept text in the following format.

Port: 1111,2222,3333,4444,5555.

I can validate that there are 5 entries, no problem.  How do I then validate
each individual entry as being an integer and in the valid port range.  If
anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy Weber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]