James is a man of many talents.

Among other things, he is likely the only developer on this list to have
spent more than 5 years full-time writing Lisp code.

He also received tutoring on emacs from Richard Stallman himself while
working near MIT in Camebridge, MA.

Once I worked with him on a project for a big e-commerce site based on ATG
Dynamo. ATG had just told us that some critical functionality (which we had
already promised the customer) was 'impossible to do'. I didn't hear from
James for about three days when I got a phone call from him saying 'I just
checked it in'. I was never sure if he'd slept...

             "Sri Sankaran"                    To: "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            cc: (bcc: Kevin
Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
             01/14/2003 03:06 PM               Subject:  [OT] Struts Poetry (Was RE:
[REQUEST] Corrections for "Struts Kick Start")
             Please respond to "Struts

             Users Mailing List"

The ode from James Turner
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=104070407822408&w=2 is a