I'm an enterprise Java trainer, and I'm looking for someone who
might be able to share, co-develop, or license their struts
training course materials.  I've got several customers looking
for a struts course, but I no longer have access to the training
materials I once used.  Building a new course from scratch takes
about a month, but I'd be willing to pool and share course
resources, or license a course.

If anyone knows of any vendors who might be interested in such an
arrangement, please e-mail me and let me know.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Great contest follows, and much learned dust
Involves the combatants; each claiming truth,

     Cowper (1731-1800)
     English Poet