I just added response to the CheckOutcome signature and its friends, including exposeInScope().

Send me the changes that you make to get the cookies up and running and we'll get that up too.

Thanks for bringing this up. It should have been there from the beginning =:0)

-Ted.

Senthivel U S wrote:
Greetings,

The ProcessAction and ProcessResult were designed to understand the
idea
of storing something in a "scope". Originally, these set to the equivalent of request, session, and application. If you like, we could also add a fourth "scope" that would be the equivalent of a "cookie"
(or
maybe "client") scope.

I could not use exposeInScope() method to set the cookie, since it
doesnot
have response object. I have to add cookie in the response object.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sen