Hi,

I've just upgraded to struts 1.1b3 and strutstest 1.95 and I'm still
experiencing problems using strutstest with an application module.

I try to verify a forward with the verifyForward() method, but I have an
assertion failed :
"was expecting '/index.do' but received '/admin/index.do'" where /admin is
the base of my module.

I put the following code before the actionPerform() :

setConfigFile("admin", "/WEB-INF/struts-config-admin.xml");
setRequestPathInfo("/admin", "/login.do");

Seems I'm not the first to encounter such a problem, but I hoped it was
fixed with the 1.95 version of strutstest and 1.1b3 of struts...

Christophe VIGOUROUX
ECILIA