<!--- DISPLAY TAG --->

<display:table width="100%" name="list" display="1"
decorator="some_class" >
  <display:column property="id" title="ID" decorator=" some_class " />
  <display:column property="name" decorator=" some_class " />
  <display:column property="type" decorator=" some_class " />
</display:table>

I've listed the decorator parameter on the tags because this will allow
you to either wrap objects to provide special links or you can assign a
decorator to each column where each column has it's own decorator:

http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-examples-0.8/example-decorator.jsp

Example:

http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-examples-0.8/Wrapper.java.txt

Hope this helps