From: Haseltine, Celeste [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:14 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Struts horizontal menu

Sandra,

Have you looked at using HierMenu's?  It's a JS menu with a LOT of
functionality in it.  There is also an article on adapting it to work with
Struts, but I had already adapted the Heir Menu's to dynamically create a
menu based on the user's previous chosen preferences, which are stored in
the database.  When I first started using the JS files for HeirMenu, the
code was free, but I believe the site now charges a nominal fee for the
code.  More info on HeirMenu's can be found at:

http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/

an the article on how to modify it to work with Struts can be found at:

http://www.webreference.com/programming/java/jspmenus/

Again, I didn't do exactly what the article presented, as I had already
modified HierMenu's to work dynamically in JSP's 2 years ago.

Hope this info helps.

Celeste