Hi,

I would like to make a reset button redirect to an action, preferably client side.

I've tried supplying an onclick attribute to the <html:reset> tag but I can find no way of getting the full URL of the action without writing a Java scriplet. Here's my best attempt so far:

<bean:struts id="resetForward" forward="Add" />
<script type="text/javascript">
function onReset() {
window.location = '<%= request.getContextPath() +
resetForward.getPath() %>';
}
document.Data.reset.onclick = onReset;
</script>

I'd be really grateful for any better ideas as this seems a bit nasty.

Something like <html:url action="/MyAction" /> would be lovely :).

Thanks in advance,
Matt

--
Matt Goodall
Analyst Programmer, Strategic Systems Solutions