It's not like upgrading Tomcat is costly or difficult. It takes a matter of minutes. You may only want one new Struts feature now but later you may want another so it's worth the effort. Make sure to recompile your project against the new classes.

David

From: Gene Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Migrating from 1.0 to 1.1 ERRORS
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:39:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm using Tomcat 3.2.3. Looks like I need to do
something about that.

What a drag. All I wanted was map-backed ActionForms.
I could just put a map in the session cache, and
cycle the parameters back into the map when the action
gets the request back, thereby avoiding the use of
some struts features. However, in order to use a
simple little struts feature, I instead, have to
upgrade Struts and Tomcat. What a drag.

Sorry to rant. Thanks for the help!

- gene