Thanks to everyone who answered my infromal survey the other day.  Your answers did
not *necessarily* answer my questions, but did give me some very valuable information
on what it takes to help others get up to speed on Struts.  Here are some followup
questions.

1)  How much infrastructure did you have to write to implement your application in
Struts?  Did you use Scaffold or other packages?  Did you use Struts out of the box
(or more appropriately, "off the web") with no enhancements?

2)  How much learning curve overhead was associated with that extra infrastructure
(ex.  if it took someone a month to get up to speed on Struts, how much of that time
was spent learning the extra infrastructure)?

Thanks,
Greg