From: Suresh Addagalla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2003 13:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: All values of html:select

Hi,

I need to display a set of values in an html:select control. User
adds/deletes certain values, so at the end I need to get the list of
"all" values in the combo box, not just the selected value(s). How can I
achieve this? Do I need to use JavaScript (and a hidden variable to
store all the values) or does the framework provide some built-in
support?

Thanks,
Suresh