On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Simon Kelly wrote:

> I apriciate that pun was probibly not the correct word but
>
> "Nice, obscure reference to a song liric that was in a tune from 25 years
> ago, that most pesonages of an age beneath that of three score years would
> not perchance to have had the delectible pleasure of listening to on an old
> gramaphone ...."
>
> Seeemed a bit too long ;-)

Allusion was probably the more appropriate word you were looking for.

[...]
> > You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Being under 30, the first thing that popped into my mind was Roach Motel,
but that is "roaches check in, but they don't check out."

So, my second guess will be Hotel California.

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun