Hi,

Another question on Tiles ...

When I was using normal templates ... And my JSP page got an Error, the
"errorPage" was called and shown within my template.

Now when my jsp returns an error, he will put nothing into my template

anyone ?

thanks, Christoph

Christoph Rooms
TAM
+ 32 475 531 529

Novell Positioned as a "Leader" in Analyst Firm's Metadirectory Magic
Quadrant
Novell is the first, and thus far only, company to enter the Leader
Quadrant of Gartner's Metadirectory Services Magic Quadrant. Leaders are
vendors who are performing well today, have a clear vision of market
direction, and are actively building competencies to sustain their
leadership position in the market. Read more and find out how to access
the report at www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2002/08/pr02058.html