I have two forms, one is a subclass of the other.  Let's call them
ParentForm and ChildForm.  ParentForm is generated from a POJO (Plain Old
Java Object) using XDoclet.  ParentForm extends extends ValidatorForm.
ChildForm extends ParentForm and contains my reset method and setter objects
for indexed properties.

Ideally, I would think that I should be able to use ChildForm as the "name"
for my Action and I could access any of ParentForm's getters in my JSP.  Not
so, I get a collection not found.  If I use ParentForm as my "name" -
everything works, except when I go to save the form, the indexed setters are
not found - and thusly I get a NPE from BeanUtils.

*Should* this be possible or am I trying something that can't be done?  If I
combine ParentForm and ChildForm, everything works like a charm, but then I
lose my XDoclet generation (which is not a big deal since I can simply
copy/paste the generated ParentForm).

Thanks,

Matt