Eclipse zaps everything in your classes folder when you rebiuld the project. If you have your properties file in the classes folder it gets zapped. Is that what is happening?

Julian

Brown, Melonie S. - Contractor wrote:

I downloaded struts 1.1b3 and expanded the struts-blank.war file in Tomcat.
I fired up Tomcat and verified that I could see the welcome page for the
blank app.

I then copied the struts blank folder into a new project in Eclipse, added
the jar files to the project properties, rebuilt the project, restarted
Tomcat. I haven't made any changes, but I now get the error
"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Missing message for key welcome.title".
when I try to run my renamed copy of struts-blank.
The resources properties file is being loaded - if I change the content of
welcome.jsp as shown below, it will load just fine. I don't get the error
about the resources file not being loaded.

Is there a configuration file that I need to change? Is this perhaps the
same bug from 11b2?
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>

<head>
<title>TITLE</title>
</head>

<logic:notPresent name="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
scope="application">
ERROR: Application resources not loaded -- check servlet container
logs for error messages.
</logic:notPresent>
<logic:present name="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE" scope="application">
SUCCESS: Application resources loaded.
</logic:present>