http://sourceforge.net/projects/struts-menu/

Rick Ashley wrote:
Hello,

I would like to build same kind of navigation bar as a top navigation bar to my application that www.google.com has. (Items like Web, Images, Groups, Directory and News). It uses plain html with tables and td-tags's background color, not gif images. I would also like to have aleft side navigation bar so some kind synchronizing with these to navigation bar should exists. E.g. when choosing item in left navigation bar should highligt same item in top navigation bar.

What is the easiest way to build this kind of menus and handle selected item with focusing using Struts?

Any sample code or information appreciate.

Br

rick