Where do you add your Javascript when using Tiles?  You are not
supposed to put content into the template file.

Say you have the standard template:

<head>
  <title>blah</title>
</head>

<tiles:insert attribute="header"/>
<tiles:insert attribute="body"/>
<tiles:insert attribute="footer"/>

My javascript needs to be called with <body onload=start()>.  Where
do you put the Javascript and this start() function call?  The
javascript is needed in the header section, but you cannot put it in
the header section as the body and head tags have already been
defined.  Is my only choice to put the javascript and start() call in
the template file itself?  If that is the case, Tiles is not
accomplishing anything for me.  Same question about where to put a
link to an external stylesheet.

Or am I just missing something obvious?

Thanks.
Trevor