Try:

MessageResources messages = (MessageResources)
servletContext.getAttribute(Action.MESSAGES_KEY);

David

From: Garth Ramakant Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: can't get messages from my action
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:56:13 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to get a message from ApplicationResources.properties inside
one of my action perform methods. Here's what I try to do:

MessageResources messages =
MessageResources.getMessageResources(Action.MESSAGES_KEY);
String modules = messages.getMessage("client.newuser");

When I run it, modules comes up null. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.