I second this. Different people work in different ways; standardizing an IDE for every
developer ignores this rather key fact of human nature. If my company were to
standardize on an IDE that some people don't like, they're just going to be frustrated
and bitter, decreasing productivity.

*shudder* Thank Baal they don't do that at my company. Everybody can use whatever
development tools they want, so long as the code compiles and passes the unit tests.

I use Eclipse and Vim, primarily. If management tried to take away Vim I would have to
tell them to... well... You get the idea.

Speaking of which, I've been tinkering with IDEA lately, and it looks quite promising.
Tight, and as fast as Eclipse. Plus I like the fact that I can do everything within it
without using the keyboard. And it can do regexp search and replaces, which is one of
the main things keeping me married to Vim right now.

-= J