From: Chappell, Simon P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] Standardised Environments (was RE: [OT] Eclipse IDE)

Celeste,

Actually, I do have full rights to my machine. You should see the list of
non-approved software on here! :-D

Concerning starting and stopping services, we will have a development server
to publish to so that we don't need that ability on our workstations.

I have very strongly represented that this approach is so far below
sub-optimal that it isn't funny, but management still want everything locked
down.

Simon