I am trying to deploy a simple Struts Application onto JBoss 3.0.4 with Tomcat 4.1.12 (on Solaris). I'm getting the following error message during the deployment process:

"ERROR: [ActionServlet] Parsing error processing resource path
java.io FileNotFoundException: JAR Entry
org/apache/struts/resources/struts-config_1_1.dtd Not found in /opt/sfw/jboss/tomcat-4.1.x/work/MainEngine/localhost/_/WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar"

I am using the latest Struts (1.1b3) and also tried using a nightly build (19/01) after seeing a slightly similar error on Google.

The dtd is definately on the path that it claims to not be able to find it on. Any ideas of how to get round this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rachel