I requested this before and have not recieved a response...:(  Any takers
out there?  Currently I am having a heck of time figuring out how to make
this work...

I have checked out all the online examples, but I am unclear as to what this
stuff means...

If you have this in your struts-config.xml...

<form-bean
    name="dependentlistForm"
    type="org.apache.struts.webapp.validator.forms.ValidatorForm">
    <form-property
        name="dependents"
        type="org.apache.struts.webapp.validator.Dependent[]"
        initial="{'','','','','','','','','','',''}"/>
    <form-property
        name="insureDependents"
        type="java.lang.Boolean"
        initial="false"/>
</form-bean>

My form properties look like...

<form-bean name="InstallConfigurationFormBean"
        type="com.vendorsite.install.beans.InstallConfigurationFormBean"/>

So I am missing the type and initial fields.  Can anybody help me see the
light?  I need a checkbox to control whether or not 3 addiotional text
fields are required.

Thanks,

Jeremy Weber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]