Andrew, in your experience with JNT did your applications define a
shutdown.method? Was it ever called successfully? I can get JNT to install
my app as an NT service, but when I try and start it, it shuts
down immediately. It appears that it (Windows) never invokes my application
although when I run the application from the command line it runs perfectly.

Any ideas?

robert