Hi all,

I have following problem.

In my Action class I'm calling a bussiness method that can throws a checked
exception. I want to display this exception to the user on a user friendly
page without the stacktrace. Because I have many action classes I don't want
to code try catch blocks in all these action classes to catch the checked
exception. I'm using a dispatch action so I can code several bussiness
actions in one action class.

Any ideas to solve my problem?

Kind regards,

Johan