We have used Struts to build an Internet Banking application and have shaved
a lot off the budget IBM Global Services charged for developing a previous
web application.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 January, 2003 22:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Struts officially supported at Ford

Since we're on the subject....  What kind of applications are being built
using Struts?  We're one of those "big" companies where many folks would
rather roll our own.  One of the defenses is that Struts was designed for
"web sites" not "servicing apps".  Now I know that statement holds no merit,
but it would be nice to have some validations.

Greg

For additional commands, e-mail:

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of
Standard Bank Group Limited is proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by law. Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other
content.
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of
Standard Bank.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the
sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the
content
in any way.

Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.