2003. január 27. 12:49 dátummal Iain Sanderson ezt írtad:
> Should I put the imports to commons.logging back? Can struts live without
> the commons-logging.properties file? I know commons-logging.jar is
> absolutely required. What is necessary for a 'pure' log4j implementation?

I have a log4j.properties in WEB-INF/classes, and there is no
commons-logging.properties anywhere. I use only commons-logging's log
statements in my new classes but in some ancient ones there are a few log4j
statements left as well. Log4j.jar is in WEB-INF/lib directory.

In this enviroment my commons-logging calls delegate all of my log statements
to log4j logging framework, so I configure all my logging only via
log4j.properties.

Hth,

Tib