Cheers Guys,

setting redirect to false worked for me.... i'm using the Orion Webserver... but it seems it was't webserver related just me being very stupid.

Thanks again guys

From: Emmanuel Boudrant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: JSP under WEB-INF
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:26:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

You need to set redirect to false, all JSP behind WEB-INF are not visible for redirection.
... and add a '/' before WEB-INF, like this :

<global-forwards>
<forward name="viewcatalogue"
path="/WEB-INF/jsp/catalogue/maincatalogue.jsp"
redirect="false"/>
</global-forwards>

-emmanuel

--- Pat Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > Hi Guys,