no its not a typo

                      Jarnot Voytek Contr

                      AU HQ/SC                   To:       "'Struts Users Mailing
List'"
                      <Voytek.Jarnot@MAXW         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      ELL.AF.MIL>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  RE: Cannot find global
ActionForward for
                      01/28/2003 11:14 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

the path in <forward...> doesn't match (case) the path in <action...> - is
that a typo, or the source of your problem?

--
Voytek Jarnot

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <