You mean "PDP-11" the old DEC machines that ran RSX-11M? They were fun - if
you enjoyed learning proprietary OS's and writing real-time control
applications.

Gosh I'm old.

             "Mark Galbreath"                  To: "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          cc: (bcc: Kevin
Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
             01/28/2003 11:31 AM               Subject:  RE: [OT] Obscure Programming
Languages
             Please respond to "Struts

             Users Mailing List"

Close:

http://www.paulgraham.com/jargon96.html

I have the hard copy of this book - it's great!

"POP-11?"