I´m having problem capturing data from an html created with the following code:

The JSP file:

<bean:define id="week" name="weekForm" property="week"/>

<logic:iterate id="item" name="week" property="days">
<!-- LOOP -->
</logic:iterate>

The HTML generated looks like:

<!-- LOOP -->
<input type="text" name="name_of_the_Day" > *

<!-- LOOP -->
<input type="text" name="name_of_the_Day" > *

I want the user to be able to change the value in the text box, and I am not being able to retrieve the new values.

I´m doing the follow things ...
The previews JSP uses a weekForm that is mapped with an action that puts it in a session and , if sucessed, call these
JSP above.
When i used the bean:define , i expected that i could use an variable of the form in these JSP ... But when i try to get these
form from a session , in any action, those values are not updated ....
Im using 2 forms to do that ... I´ve tried to use only the first form (weekForm) but it didn´t work too.