From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:50 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: JavaScript / struts submit problems

Sorry forgot to add this code to the fray, here is the ActionForm class
where I have the get and set methods

  private void setXMLQueryString(String sXML)
  {
    this.XMLQueryString = sXML;
  }

  public String getXMLQueryString()
  {
    return XMLQueryString;
  }

Tim Bachta
Information Technology
MC 48
816-997-7137

                      "Nelson, Laird"
                      <Laird.Nelson@FMR        To:       "'Struts Users
Mailing List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      .COM>                    cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: JavaScript /
struts submit problems
                      01/28/2003 11:36
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Struts Users
                      Mailing List"

No; see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/java/beans/Introspector.html#decapit

alize(java.lang.String) for the exception cases, of which this is one.
"XMLQueryString" will result in a getXMLQueryString() and a
setXMLQueryString(String) method being sought.  If either is not present,
then the BeanUtils code will skip it.

Cheers,
Laird

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>