Hi. I'm trying to get a simple link to work on a page.
I use a link tag like this:

When I try to load the page using JRun 4, a null
pointer exception shows up in standard output. The
method that thows the exception is

RequestUtils.computeURL()

In my struts-config.xml file, I have

<action
    path="/search"
    type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
    parameter="/search.jsp"/>

The exception message seems to be saying, I guess,
that it's having trouble figuring out the URL to use.
I've tried including an <html:base/> tag at the top of
the page, and defining the <action> differently, for
example...

<action
    path="/search.do"
    type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
    parameter="/search.jsp"/>

<action
    path="search"
    type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
    parameter="/search.jsp"/>

<action
    path="/search"
    type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
    parameter="/newsarchive/search.jsp"/>

Nothing seems to work. I've tried abandonning the link
tag altogether and just explicitly providing the link,
like so:

But then I get an error saying that a GET request is
not supported by this URL.

I would be grateful for any help with this.

Thanks,

Ethan