From: Sundar Narasimhan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: what does RT Expr mean

Thank you for all your replies. I had guessed RT Expr might mean that.

But now for the follow up.

>As others have said, it means "run-time expression".  Specifically, it
>means the value CAN be specified by a JSP expression scriptlet
>(beginning with "<%=").  Ironically, calling it a "run-time expression"

I'm now confused. I've been able to previously put <%= %> in similar
places in other JSP's that did not use the struts tags. Are you all
telling me that there are now cases when certain tags are marked w/out
RT
Expr .. that these struts tags explicitly disallow me typing <%= %> in
those attributes?

If so that would be a step backward IMHO.

Thanks.