Hi
Do u have an example of this remote scripting stuff,
I was able to get the first thing working of setting
the parameters from popup window to the main window by
using document.opener
Also how will i come to know in my main window when
the popup window is closed and it has passes some
value to first window so i can do some remote scriting

Ashish

=====
A$HI$H