Hi
 I have  been struggling to get this working . So far I have worked with a simple
struts application which doesn't need to use any iterations in the JSP page.

My initial form has certain input fields .When the user enters data into the input
fields and says submit he is returned with a big list of transactions in his JSP page.
Basically a select statement is executed upon the database table and the user gets the
transactions.
 I have done it using JSP without using struts very easily.But I am finding it
difficult doing the same in struts.Getting confused on editing struts-config.xml and
JSP page . This might be a dumb question but would be very thankful if i can get any
help.Sample code which can help me understand can be of help too .

Let me know if this is not clear to you

thanks a lot
help appreciated

regards