Hi,
     I want to utilize indexId of <logic:iterate> to display list of values
from the collection, I want to set this indexId as a property from my action
form bean like this,
<bean:define id="startIndex" name="categorySearchResultForm"
type="java.lang.Integer" property="startNum"/>
In my form bean getStartNum() returns an Integer.
Then I try to use this bean in my iterate tag like below,
<logic:iterate id="normal" name="categorySearchResultForm"
property="normalCategories"  indexId="startIndex">
I am getting compilation error stating "startIndex" is already defined! How
to get around this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Jana.