Hi!

I want to test in jsp if user does need to log in, e.g. if user has
already logged in and by back button is calling login.jsp for second
time.

My login.jsp has code :

<logic:empty name="<%= IAppConstants.USER_CONTAINER_KEY%>"
scope="session">

</logic:empty>

<logic:notEmpty name="<%= IAppConstants.USER_CONTAINER_KEY%>"
scope="session">
    <logic:notEqual name="<%= IAppConstants.USER_CONTAINER_KEY%>"
property="userViewR" value="false" scope="session">
        You are already logged in!
    </logic:notEqual>
</logic:notEmpty>

So i test for that bean named UserContainer in session scope, where it
resides when login completes.

Unfortunatly, if user not logged - it throws
"[ServletException in:/login.jsp] Cannot find bean UserContainer in
scope session'"

Reading api docu, I thought logic:empty would test bean for
null(existing or not existing)?

Can any of you help me ?