Hello,
> 1. write set and get methods in Form bean for a Collection Flag.
I have this methods....

> 2. In the jsp write the following code
> <logic:equal name="NameOfForm" property="collectionFlag" value="true">
> on top of the iterate tag.
I don't understant this code. What does it do?
I used this code, but ineffectibely:

 <logic:iterate id="daiktas" name="access" scope="session" indexId="testid">

<logic:equal name="daiktas" property="read" value="true">

        <bean:write name = "daiktas"  property="read"/>
        <bean:write  name = "daiktas" property="read"/>
        <bean:write name="testid"/>
</logic:equal >
 </logic:iterate>
Must I set inside Collection or something...?