From: Jay Andrews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 January 2003 21:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tiles Portal

Ive been looking into using struts and tiles for an
upcoming project.  I need to be able to change the
look and feel of the website based on the url the site
was entered from.  For example, if a user enters from
company1.foo.com then show their company colors and
logo. if a user enteres from company2.foo.com then use
different color scheme and logos... and so on.  Is
this something tiles should be used for?  Has anyone
acomplished such a project? Thanks.  Jay.