From: Raible, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 30 January 2003 21:59
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: I Frames

Anything you can do with JSP, HTML, Javascript or CSS - you can do with
Struts.  It does not limit you in anyway - it just produces HTML,
JavaScript, etc. dynamically.  But it all ends up being HTML (or XML) in the
end.  To do what you want to do below, you'll simply need to add some fancy
Javascript to make this happen.