Good day, my problem is the following: I use the Eric Fesler's taglib for
realize dynamic link in this way:

<mytag:IterS colors="#FFFFFF,#E5E9F5">
 <TR bgcolor="<%=Color%>">
     <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioId%></TD>
     <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioName%></TD>
     <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioFacolta%></TD>
     <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioCrediti%></TD>
     <TD align=left>
         <hm:link page="/corsiIA.do">
             <hm:linkparam id="IDCorsoS"  name="CorsoStudioId"/>
             <hm:linkparam id="IDFacolta"  name="IDFacolta"/>
                 Vis. Corsi Insegn.
         </hm:link>
     </TD>
 </TR>
</mytag:IterS>

where IDFacolta is an parameter that I get from the request and CorsoStudioId
is a value that I get from my taglibrary (this iterate on a collection that i
pass with the controller). Now I want to know if  is possible use the tag <
html: link> of struts with a HashMap, but using an only HashMap and passing
this between the varied jsp/ action in the request (because I want to pass
some parameter that it haven't displayed in the url). Before i usying:

<%
        HashMap mappaold= (HashMap) request.getAttribute ( "map");
 // I recover the values from the "old" HashMap
%>

<mytag:IterS colors="#FFFFFF,#E5E9F5">
                 <TR bgcolor="<%=Color%>">
                         <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioId%></TD>
                         <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioName%></TD>
                         <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioFacolta%></TD>
                         <TD align=left><%=CorsoStudioCrediti%></TD>
                         <TD align=left>
                 <%
                         HashMap mappa = new HashMap();
                         mappa.putAll(mappaold);
                         mappa.put("IDCorsoS",CorsoStudioId);
                 %>
                         </TD>
                 </TR>
</mytag:IterS>

Here I use more HashMap one for any cycles (es: 100 cycles=
100HashMap :<  ). .I'd like to know if it' s possible to use only one and if
yes how?Or,if this are impossible, how i can pass other parameter from this
jsp and its controller if i don't put this parameter on the link?
I thank for the help.
p.s. Sorry for my english.
Alessio.