I search example of code that allow to display/manage two combox box
dependent one on the other.

        For example I have two collections:

        - a first collection of Formation object
        The formation object has the following properties:
                - subject ( C++, Java,  human resources)
                - duration ( 1day, 2 days)

        - a second collection of Employee object
        The employee object has the following properties:
                - function (manager, developer, ....)

        In my Struts-JSP page I would like to use two combo-box to display
        these collections and if the user select the function "developer" I
want
        to only list the software formations in the second combo box.

        Do I have to ask the web server each time the user select a new
function,
        or is it possible to do this logic on the client side (with
JavaScript probably ???).

        Thanks a lot in advance