You could use the HttpServletRequest to get the HttpSession to get the ServletContext.

David

From: "bkafka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Forms and getting the ActionServlet from the form
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:24:01 -0700

Hi,

I have a Form which extends ActionForm and need to get the ActionServlet instance. When I
attempt to do this using this.getServlet() method I am returned a null reference. My actual goal is to get the ServletContext which I should be able to get from the ActionServlet instance. Anybody have an idea why I'd be getting back a null reference? Using Struts 1.1/Tomcat 4.1.8/jdk1.4.1