On 1/31/2003 5:43 AM, George Jacob wrote:
Hi all

I have a requirement like, everytime my ActionForm is populated, it should reset . I know that it is possible by using reset() method. But please explain me the way in which i can make use of it. Is there any configuration is required in the struts-config.xml file? Or simply we need to override that method in the ActionForm class? Please send me your valuable advice as early as possible.
override

plastic