Hi to all,

Does somebody finaly have been able to set à modularized app with pages, tiles and
stuf in another place than the root of the webApp ?
For exemple under the /WEB-INF/ folder ? I yes how does it use forwardPattern and
pagePattern ? Witch paths does he set contexte-relative and witch module-relative ?
Can he give us his config files and a vue of is folders tree ?

Because I think module-shifting of URI is bugged when one not place files right under
/TheWebApp/ or at leat it's fuzzy. I found it is not the same behaviour for all given
paths : action.forward, action.input, forward.path, ForwardAction.parameter, tiles,
etc.

Malik.

--
N'envoyez jamais à tout votre carnet les mails qui vous disent de le faire.