If you have to ask, you are hopelessly lost.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Joshua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:47 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Geek Code

Why does everthing revolve around beer?

Regards,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 11:51 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List

You must be from the eastern states mate.
The figure on the civilised side of the continent is closer to 70% less
spending power nowadays, and anyway ... we can spell "Mum" correctly, and we
know how to pronounce "herbs" correctly, and we like cricket, and most
important of all - our beer is better! Mmmm... Beer. <drool/> TGIF!

(Not that I can get much decent beer since Im living OS ATM (Well I can get
VB, but it aint half as good as EB))