Hi all,

Before, I had a project (in a PUSH MVC) where i used the context directly
from a servlet for i acess the data in the velocity templates... blablabla

Well, now (in the PULL MVC) I should use a tool for acess some things (for
instance, an object) from context. But I'd like know how i get an object
from context (with tool) if before i can't use this tool inside the an
action?
I know how create a tool, but i want use him with a action. I gess is this
way. I'm not sure.
Because i use my action for get some thing and i want see this thing in a
template (using the context, not session or request).

Or does any person have more any idea for use the context of aplication in
the PULL MVC?

thanks.

Aislan.